11/27/2011

#3 - Journeying Into Second Life

I have already finished my Third SL Task. It was not so difficult. I could notice that there is a bug in this version. When you press Pg Up Button to fly, you cannot stop flying. At the beginning I thought it was my connection or my computer but that happened to me three times. the thing that I really love was the gestures. I would like to know if we can add more gestures.
Also, the other thing caught my attention was the enterprise that has headquarters in Second Life. I think this technology really helps to create connections around the world.
What I really hated was to change my Appearance. It was a nightmare. I could do some things, but I need to work more in my character.

I have some snapshots with my new appearance and making gestures!




Peace out!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario